1. General Provisions This personal data processing policy is developed in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006. No. 152-ФЗ "On Personal Data" and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of LLC "Artjoker Digital" (hereinafter - the Operator).
The operator defines as his most important aims and terms for the implementation of his activities the observance of the rights and freedoms of man and citizen when processing his personal data, including protection privacy rights, personal and family secrets.
This Operator policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter - the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about visitors to the website http://artjoker.net.
- Automated personal data processing- personal data processing via computer hardware;
- Personal data blocking - temporary interruption of personal data processing (except where processing is required for personal data update or alteration).
- Website - a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address http://artjoker.net
- Personal data information system - a set of personal data included in databases, and ensuring their processing of information technologies and technical tools;
- Personal data depersonalization – actions making it impossible to identify personal data as related to a certain data subject without involving additional information.
- Personal data processing – any action or a series of actions performed towards personal data with or without the software, including the personal data acquisition, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, update and alteration, extraction, use, transfer (distribution, presentation, providing access), depersonalization, blocking, deleting and annihilation.
- Operator – state authority, municipal authority, legal or private person, who severally or jointly arranges and/or performs personal data processing, as well as defines the aims of personal data processing, the volume of personal data subject to processing and personal data handling.
- Personal data - any information related to directly or indirectly specified User of the website http://artjoker.net
- User - any visitor to the website http://artjoker.net
- Personal data presentation – personal data disclosure to particular person or certain group of persons.
- Personal data distribution – personal data disclosure to uncertain group of persons or to familiarizing oneself with personal data of an unlimited circle of persons, including disclosing personal data in the media, posting on information and telecommunication networks or providing access personal data in any other way;
- Trans-border transfer of personal data – personal data transfer to a foreign country, foreign government body and foreign natural or legal person.
- Personal data annihilation – actions making it impossible to restore personal data volume in the personal data information system and/or resulting in the elimination of tangible personal data carriers
The Operator is allowed to process the following personal data of the User
The website also collects and processes anonymous data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
The above data are further consolidated in the text of the Policy by the general concept of Personal Data.
Aims of processing personal data
- The aim of processing the User's personal data is to inform the User by sending emails.
- The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending a letter to the Operator to the email address email@example.com marked "Refusal to notify of new products and services and special offers."
- Depersonalized data of Users collected through the Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
Legal grounds for the processing of personal data
- The Operator processes the User's personal data only if it is completed and / or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website http://artjoker.net. By filling out the appropriate forms and / or sending your personal data to the Operator, the User expresses his consent to this Policy.
The procedure for the collection, storage, transfer and other types of processing of personal data
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
- The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, with the exception of cases related to the implementation of applicable law.
- In case of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator to the Operator's email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the note "Updating personal data".
- The processing time for personal data is unlimited. The user can at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator by e-mail to the operator's email address email@example.com with the note "Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data".
9.Trans-border transfer of personal data
- Before starting the trans-border transfer of personal data, the operator must make sure that the foreign state in whose territory it is supposed to transfer personal data provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
- Trans-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can only be carried out if there is a written consent of the personal data subject to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and / or the execution of the contract to which the data subject is a party.
8. Сoncluding provision
- The user can get any clarification on issues of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This document will show any changes in the policy of processing personal data by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at http://artjoker.net/policy.