To achieve this goal, we divided the project into steps and concentrated on the tasks.
Customers pointed out the main goal of cooperation - to increase the recognition of their site.
Generate 100 leads from the SEO channel in the first quarter, with a further increase of up to 250 hits per month.
- Semantic project optimization
Collect the widest possible semantics
Cluster all requests for services, and leave blogs like "itchy ear" for later
Build a mind map of the optimal structure for the site, so that then the traffic "spills over the river"
Prescribe manually meta tags for the entire site
Issue new technical requirements for copywriting, since all the texts that were on the site are copies from medical encyclopedias (this is a common practice on medical sites
The separate story occured with texts. Copywriters wrote several texts, but doctors rejected them. Than the texts were written by medical specialists, but SEO specialists didn`t accept it. As a result, we found mutual decision: doctors were giving facts, we were writing texts. Every of us was happy.
We work on this principle up to now.
The project came to us with the negative experience of the previous company. Therefore, we had to work from scratch - for 2 months the website was not opened for indexing. After evaluating the cases in Kiev, we realized that we will face high competition and immediately move to the top the most needed traffic-generating requests will not work.