Have you got a business-objective?
We have a solution.
Get a consultation right now!
Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter are absolutely different new forms of communication channels. In our modern society, those mass social apps become a trend, fashionable and essential part of each of us. They influence our interaction with the outside world as well as our behavior within them. Social media development is a gradual process in which you need to look at it as a creator, as a user, and as a developer while building it. In this post you will find how to make a social media app and how to develop social networking applications.
So, before starting digging deeper into the roots of how to develop a social app, there are two important things to keep in mind and to understand:
• Social Media Apps include blogs, videos, articles that convey information through different types of media. And the initial purpose of social media apps is to inform and share content with users. They also can include social networking such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
• Social Network Apps are all about mutual communication with others. Some great examples are Snapchat and Whatsapp.
Let’s start! The process of social app development consists of three large units: the technical part which is the heart of building the app, designing part that creates the aesthetic perception and marketing part which is essential to reach out to users. We’ll help you to consider those three units for social media and social networking applications.
To create a social media app you should choose the platform in order to accelerate the software development.The backend is usually considered to be the parts which perform their works but the final users don’t see them. It includes API, databases, ADM Portal etc. The time it will take you depends on how complex your app will be.
• To develop a social media app for Android you firstly need to learn Java online for free.
• Take a moment and dig deeper into Android Development and related topics
• Then learn SQL and JSON Parsing
• Other languages (Python, Ruby)
You will ask “Is there any way easy?” Well, if you don’t want to squander money, you can learn alone with the help of a number of online courses. However, you can also hire professional social media app developers who will help you with it.
The social media app development cost depends on its complexity in functionality, design and user interaction. The minimum cost is approximately $35 000 if you hire an expert, however, you shouldn’t discourage yourself, because there are so many other opportunities to contact with a social media app development company for various partnerships. Your cost is proportional to the platform you select. The more devices and operating systems your app supports, the more testings it will need.
Frontend mainly contains the parts of the project the users interact with. The interface can be mobile or web, or both. Some good platforms to learn more about the web developing and web programming are Udacity, Codecademy or EdX. Frontend also includes the following parts for social media app development:
• By Content. All you need to know is that there are basically four types of users: explorers (feed), talkers (comments), admirers (likes and reposts) and searchers (hashtags) that are seeking for relevant content.
• By Groups. It can be business company, nonprofit organization or simply a group of friends, classmates etc.
• By Events. Sending event invitation is very very important. People usually want to keep in touch after different conferences, meetings or weddings.
• By Social Networks. By Address Books.
• By Search or by Recommendations.
Read also: How to Develop a Chat App Like WhatsApp?
Building a social network application is very similar to developing the social media apps because their backend parts are very alike with technical parts.However, there are some things to bare in mind when you create a social network app:
2 Main Principles
3 Social Media and Networking Analysis
There are certain quantitative metrics for social applications that will help you to track and to control your actions during the social network apps development and the social media development.
Overall, social application development requires a very hard work and a passionate dedication from the day it was planned to the day it was launched. It is important to learn the market, interact with users and test various prototypes. Good luck!
More than 15 500 people have already subscribed!