Have you got a business-objective?
We have a solution.
Get a consultation right now!
Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, and Twitter are absolutely different new forms of communication channels. In our modern society, those social media apps have become a trend, fashionable and an essential part of us. They influence our interaction with the outside world, as well as our behavior within them. Social network app development is a gradual process, and you have to look at it from the perspective of a creator, a user, and a developer during the building process. In this post, you will learn how to make a social media app and how to develop social networking applications.
So before we dig deeper into how to develop a social app, there are two important things to keep in mind and understand:
• Social Media Apps include blogs, videos, and articles that convey information through different types of media. And the initial purpose of social media apps is to inform and share content with users. They also can include social networking such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
• Social Network Apps are all about mutual communication with others. Some great examples are Snapchat and Whatsapp.
Let’s start! The process of social app development consists of three large units: the technical part, which is the heart of building the app, designing part that creates the aesthetic perception, and the marketing part, which is essential in order to reach out to users. We’ll help you to look into those three parts , while dealing with how to develop a social media app.
To create a social media app, you should choose a platform that'd help you accelerate the software development process.The backend usually includes the parts that perform the work, which the final users don’t see . It includes the API, databases, ADM Portal, etc. The time it will take you depends on how complex your app will be.
• To develop a social media app for Android, you first need to learn Java online for free.
• Take a moment and dig deeper into Android Development and related topics
• Then learn SQL and JSON Parsing
• Other languages include Python and Ruby
You may ask, “Is there an easy way?” Well, if you don’t want to waste a lot of money, you can learn alone with the help of online courses. However, you can also hire professional social media app developers who can teach you.
The cost of social media app development depends on its complexity in functionality, design and user interaction. The minimum cost of social network development is approximately $35 000 if you hire an expert. However, don't be discouraged because there are so many other opportunities to contact a social media app development company for various partnerships. Your cost is proportional to the platform you select. The more devices and operating systems your app supports, the more testings it will need.
Frontend mainly contains the parts of the project the users interact with. The interface can be mobile or web, or both. Some good platforms to learn more about web development and web programming are Udacity, Codecademy or EdX. Frontend also includes the following parts for social media app development:
• By Content. All you need to know is that there are basically four types of users: explorers (feed), talkers (comments), admirers (likes and reposts) and searchers (hashtags) who are seeking for relevant content.
• By Groups. It can be business company, nonprofit organization or simply a group of friends, classmates, etc.
• By Events. Sending event invitation is very very important. People usually want to keep in touch after different conferences, meetings or weddings.
• By Social Networks. By Address Books.
• By Search or by Recommendations.
Read also: How to Develop a Chat App Like WhatsApp?
Building a social network application is very similar to developing social media apps because their backend parts are very similar to the technical parts.However, there are some things you have to bear in mind when creating a social network app:
3Social Media and Networking Analysis
There are certain quantitative metrics for social applications that will help you track and control your actions during the development of the social network apps and social media apps.
Overall, social application development requires hard work and passionate dedication from the very first day of its planning to the day it is launched. It is important to understand the market, interact with users and test various prototypes. Good luck!