- Сreate a combination of marketplace and job search platform with various monetization opportunities
- Enable cybersport companies to search and select personnel
- Inform subscribers about events in cybersport
- Allow gamers to apply for open positions in the industry
- High load expectations: provide for possibility to scale easily and to spread development of separate functionality between independent teams.
TEN is a platform that connects cybersport companies and gamers.
Platform is designed to consolidate the industry, facilitate professional networking, and create new business opportunities for its users.
- Business catalog: categorized business catalog, business profiles, on-platform chat function
- Services: service marketplace, custom services/projects, on-platform service execution flow, tenders
- Jobs: jobs catalog, jobs and candidates matchmaking, jobs promotions
- Microservice architecture, in which the main function is a separate service;
- Development of separate services is allocated between independent teams.
- All 8 separate microservices that communicate with each other within the docker network by container names.
- API RPC for communication with services
- Integrations: Socketi, TalkJS, Stripe, Sendinblue, Social network authorisation (google, linkedin, facebook), Google Places API, Min.io, Dozzle
- Gitlab - based CI/CD pipeline / deployment infrastructure
- Ansible - software that provides tools for configuration management, orchestration, centralized application installation, and parallel execution of typical tasks on a group of systems
We have built client-server application with 8 microservices and introduced intelligent and very fast search in vacancies base through Elasticsearch. The chat service is layered separately so it starts only when both sides accept which on one hand provides for additional privacy and saves on billing for the chat use.
We have added BA for AJ side to the project team to help the customer product owner work on new features and ideas. We kept accurate documentation describing the main functionality and architecture of the project, which allowed the customer to involve new developers fast and efficiently
Moreover, we have described all the technical information from the infrastructure side, which will serve as a foundation for the deployment of new services in the future.
We used a turnkey solution for the admin panel because we decided not to spend a lot of time on building separate interfaces but directed the necessary resources to the creation of the frontend part, which also allowed us to save part of the budget for the client.