- Define monetization approaches;
- Create separate roles for the vendor and the user with the functionality for their needs;
- Improve retention rate
- Tracking statistic when supplies can be in different measurement units;
- Possible issues during the publication process because of the app theme.
- Making the app useful for those who’d like to stop smoking. (T-break)
MyHigh is a personal cannabis tracking app that helps recreational users and medical patients track their THC & CBD usage. The application provides statistics to solve the problem of excessive consumption of marijuana.
- Implemented paid subscriptions for both roles
- Increased retention rate by implementing the features from social networks ( share news, the achievements module and notification system)
- We created statistics for the user with interactive display. Each user can view statistics about session, supplies, devices. Statistics can be viewed for a day, a week, ar a month;
- The user can create a T-break for a custom period of time and track how much supply and money was saved.
- Implemented the process for verification of a vendor license. It helped us to pass AppStore Review Process.
- Code base was written in Laravel + ReactNative;
- Gitlab - based CI/CD pipeline / deployment infrastructure
- Ansible - software that provides tools for configuration management, orchestration, centralized application installation, and parallel execution of typical tasks on a group of systems
- REST API for communication with services
- Docker containerization for services
- We have developed a subscriptions system with a third party solution RevenuCat. Logic of switching to a new plan was implemented, so that user pays only a difference when switched to a new more expensive plan
- Our customer is very happy with the design as it stands out from other applications on the market. Brandbook and styling met the requirements to represent consumption control
- Statistics module was implemented to provide for a possibility to see how much money a user saves during T break
- By adding news feed from friends and vendors we have managed to keep users in the application longer
- After long lasting clarification and qualifications with AppStore we have managed to publish the application. It was essential to prove that the application does not sell cannabis