However, from the security perspective, they both cannot write to hard disk.
The advantages of using JS
- It is a flexible language, which can be used along with many others programming languages and platforms.
- JS comprises huge libraries, a unique data format (JSON), useful databases, etc. This entire staff makes JS a useful programming tool.
- For the majority apps, JS has the engines that ensure the speed needed. For the rests, several projects in progress will resolve this problem in the nearest future.
- The fact that it is a widespread language provides easy collaboration between programmers all over the world.
Broaden your experience with JS
- Creating web apps. It is difficult to imagine modern life without web applications. Tons of useful tools such as Google Docs, Pixlr.com or even Netflix make our everyday lives better. Thanks to JS, any person with an Internet access can go online and edit pictures, watch streaming videos, or wander around the world without leaving his/her house or spending money.
- Building web servers. It may sound strange, but the truth is that it is possible to build a web server with JS even with the basic level of proficiency. Depending on your needs and your skills, you can create a basic server or the more complicated one (framework express JS will definitely come in handy here). Moreover, this task becomes even easier with the technology that consists of database, web framework, frontend framework, and server platform (for example, MEAN stack).
- Developing server applications. Thanks to the Node.js, it is possible to develop the whole back-end infrastructure. Since this useful function was created, many big companies started to use it actively.
- Developing games. Nowadays, browser games are essential. They are complicated, with impressive graphics, and strong engines. And they are also made with JS. High-grade strategies, shooters, racings? You can create them by yourself. All you need are some JS experience and an interesting idea to implement.
- Digital art. The new HTML5 contains the special space to create the 3D shapes directly in a browser. Thus, the new canvas for the art emerged. It is a promising project, that has good chances to become an essential part of modern art.
- Playing 3D games on PC. Many gamers hate being tied to their computer when playing their favorite games. Luckily, JS (Gamepad API) provides an opportunity to replace your keyboard with the controller and enjoy the same games by sitting on your comfortable couch. Not all games can be controlled by the gamepad, but the skilled programmers are working on it.
- Running Kinect. Not so long ago, the controller that activates by sensors was only available along with Xbox 360. Now, with Kinect JS libraries you can use it through the browser. The truth is that this field is not fully elaborated yet, and there are many restrictions. However, the first steps were made which means that the ambitious programmers will not give up.
Popular in blogView all
We’ll contact you within a couple of hours to schedule a meeting to discuss your goals.