How To Hire Node.js Developer: what they do
Primary responsibilities of these dedicated experts cover the organization of business logic for apps' backend. For that purpose, they employ either the renowned JS or its more specific variations, such as CoffeeScript or IcedCoffeeScript. Additionally, programmers specializing in Node.js, work through the mechanisms of apps' server part interaction with user interface.
The formulated standard list of responsibilities usually assigned to Node.js developers by IT organizations looks in the following way:
- Node.JS programming;
- fast & efficient analysis of client requirements;
- server logics processing;
- interaction with software components created by other developers;
- implementation of interaction with database management systems & other autonomous data storages;
- working through data protection mechanisms & the application performance;
- optimization of app's functionality to increase its performance speed;
- composition of a readable code that can be used for new software projects further on;
- work in a team.
Now, a few words about the cost to hire a Node.js developer. Basically, the cost depends heavily on the experience, working conditions and potential employee's location (particularly, asking yourself: 'Where to better look for Node.js developers?', remember that the experts from Eastern Europe offer the best service price to quality ratio). According to practice, even juniors at the start of their career ask for at least 500 c.u. per month.
How to find dedicated Node.js developers: optimizing the searching process