We were able to optimize the inspection by introducing a detailed checklist. The specialist selects the appropriate option and moves according to the prompts:
- scans VIN;
- starts the motor;
- takes pictures of the vehicle (the parts to be removed are highlighted on a virtual machine);
- photographs visible damage;
- fixes the shape of the body and color;
- enters mileage (to confirm you need to add a photo of the speedometer);
- passes a simple questionnaire.
Downloading data is lightning fast. Instead of tedious filling out documents, you just need to tap on the screen.
After sending the information, WheelsGone administrators come into play. They analyze the results of the inspection and send the owner an offer.